Each year, Academy for Political Development selects participants of the annual educational programme. Croatian citizens under the age of 35, with good knowledge of English language can apply. Criteria for selection are excellence in the applicant's field of work (politics, media, civil society, public administration, business) and his/her interest in public engagement.
- Academy opens call for applications for the new generation of participants at Academy's web site
- The applicants send their CV and filled application form via e-mail
- Selection Committee, consisting of members of the Steering Board and external experts, evaluates the applications
- Applicants who pass the process of pre-selection are invited to attend an interview
- After evaluating the results of interviews, Selection Committee decides on the final list of selected participants
- All applicants are informed about the results of the selection process
Criteria for assessment of applicants
- successful professional development
- public engagement
- leadership potential
- international experience (education, work)
- additional education, broad field of interests
There is a possibility of positive discrimination aiming at more balanced regional and gender representation.